After you win the Powerball tonight, what do you buy?

peevee

1 minute ago, Godfather said:

Big hanger with a loft, a late model pc12, a aircam, and my current Mooney.  My dream setup although I'm not planning on buying a ticket anytime soon. 

Pc12 would be great, but I don't need to haul that much and they're kinda sloooow

TBM930.

and keep my rocket

and Ill need two carbon cubs - one on floats and one with tundra tires.

and a golf cart to get to the hangar.

and a heated hangar to keep it all cozy.

and for when I need to go longer range than the TBM930, like to Europe, ok then I'll fly netjets.

Im still trying to decide about the helicopter.  I live on the opposite side of a river from where I work, and its two miles to ride my bicycle along the roads and across the two bridges, but only about 1/2 mile if you go direct so a helicopter would be useful.  It is too shallow for a speed boat - although I have done it by kayak.  And it freezes in the winter - Although I saw a really cool personal size hovercraft at Oshkosh. I'll need one of those.

• Like 2

Well I didn't win but dint have a ticket either.

I personally would not buy anything.  The companies and non-profits I set up would buy own and maintain everything and I would then just fly them to wherever my business took me and that would be far and wide.  So there would be a nice variety and selection of toys to play with.:D

• Like 1

Sadly, and most unexpectedly, I did not win.   I was sure I had it in the bag this time. 

Since I expect to be on Basic Med in the not-too-distant future, a Piper Meridian is probably the best I could hope for.   I was already making out the check for the deposit when the tide turned and my lottery ticket was defeated.  I'll do more thorough prep next time.

;)

• Haha 2

Pilatus PC-24 for local trips, pattern work and doing touch and goes.

A pilots pass to the Air and Space Museum so I can borrow the right aircraft for the mission.

Since I didn't manage to win I think I will just go clean the belly of my old F this weekend.

2 hours ago, 1964-M20E said:

Well I didn't win but dint have a ticket either.

I personally would not buy anything.  The companies and non-profits I set up would buy own and maintain everything and I would then just fly them to wherever my business took me and that would be far and wide.  So there would be a nice variety and selection of toys to play with.:D

It's so nice of you to look after your family and friends, giving them jobs working for you so that the non-profits will stay that way!  ;)

• Like 1