Really Cool Osh Video

BigAl

First of all I have no affiliation with these guys but I've watched a few videos from MrAviation101 on youtube and they are all very interesting. This particular one is one of the coolest I've seen period. It's really well done and makes me regret never having been to Oshkosh. Correct me if I'm wrong but it also looks like it includes a fellow Mooneyspacer( @Supercop0184)with a great ending to the vid. Well done sir. Take some time and enjoy this one folks.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, BigAl said:

First of all I have no affiliation with these guys but I've watched a few videos from MrAviation101 on youtube and they are all very interesting. This particular one is one of the coolest I've seen period. It's really well done and makes me regret never having been to Oshkosh. Correct me if I'm wrong but it also looks like it includes a fellow Mooneyspacer( @Supercop0184)with a great ending to the vid. Well done sir. Take some time and enjoy this one folks.

First off, let me start off by saying that I am very good friends with Josh, also known as Mr. aviation, and I must say I am very proud of him for these two videos. He did himself in every way possible, and I personally was moved by watching these!

secondly I'll say that yes, That was me at the end of the part two video.  What an honor  it is to be a part of such a  fine group of aviators. Thank you for your words out, I'm glad you enjoyed the video and the poem.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Please tell him to keep it up! Thank you guys for allowing me to live through your experiences!

21 minutes ago, Supercop0184 said:

First off, let me start off by saying that I am very good friends with Josh, also known as Mr. aviation, and I must say I am very proud of him for these two videos. He did himself in every way possible, and I personally was moved by watching these!

secondly I'll say that yes, That was me at the end of the part two video.  What an honor  it is to be a part of such a  fine group of aviators. Thank you for your words out, I'm glad you enjoyed the video and the poem.

• Like 1

Yep, Josh "Mr Aviation" is one of our regulars here in Austin. He's easily the best aviation v-logger on youtube. It's worth it to check out his channel.

And nicely done with the poem @Supercop0184. "Green & White Mooney, cleared to land Green Dot" made me just a little emotional remembering my first arrival and hearing "Cleared to land, welcome to Oshkosh".

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, teejayevans said:

Clearly y'all haven't been over on POA..., Mr Aviation is not so well liked, and is considered egomaniac starting with his screen name:
https://www.pilotsofamerica.com/community/threads/steveo-livefeed-on-youtube.103684/

Yeah, I don't know why anyone would be over on POA for anything. I know Josh and wouldn't use "egomaniac" to describe him.

• Like 4