GNS 530W for sale

16 minutes ago, LANCECASPER said:

And a compromise I offered is to sell it for what he was getting ($6500) to make it right. He would rather sell it to them for $6500, which in retrospect is fine. They can have the pleasure of dealing with him.

My guess is it's going to one of his buddies.......

8 minutes ago, RLCarter said:

My guess is it's going to one of his buddies.......

According to flightaware the registration is pending in Howell, MI maybe the buyer of his plane decided he wanted the 530.

Edited by jkhirsch

14 minutes ago, jkhirsch said:

No you posted a passive aggressive response that said roughly, in a perfect world you would have sold it to the person you said you would sell it to for the $6500. At the time you had not admitted to being the second party involved.

Wow thanks for the psychoanalysis.

Everyone is entitled to their opinion. I am not saying my opinion is right. I started out very simply by saying that I feel that when someone gives their word and later finds that to keep their word it's going to cost them something, and they are are more concerned with keeping their word than the cost to do so, in my book that's an indication of integrity. Since i was directly involved in it I know what I would have done, knowing all of the circumstances. But that's only my opinion - it doesn't mine right and yours wrong. You are just as entitled to your opinion. If you feel that going back on your word isn't any big deal if you get something better that comes along, it probably works for you. In my case, I feel better about myself better knowing, according to my principles, I keep my word. Everyone has different principles they live by - they just have to do what's right for them.