Fly-in at LASAR! Who's Coming?

LASAR

Only 9 days left until the Fly-in! Are you going to make it?

We are offering a catered lunch, classes, and one lucky Mooniac will win a Free (no squawks) Annual ($3500 value). There are already 61 people signed up. To learn more, and sign up, visit https://lasar.com/fly-in/

P.S. We are also hosting a hangar sale with great deals on our salvaged parts and avionics. Feel free to bring any used (and working) parts you would like to sell.

• Like 1

I really really want to attend but am a VFR pilot at the moment... San Diego to NORCAL has a lot of weather factors to overcome but if the summer weather holds true, I will join if I feel confident in getting there and back down the next day. At any rate, I'm happy to see Lasar thrive as a business. I'll do my part and order my Mooney specific parts from Lasar as much as possible...

Edited by jonhop

I plan to be there. I posted a photo to the contest site, but since I am not a member of any 8acfc115089e154f5fd7c26da4426b3e.jpgsocial media other than MooneySpace, I don't expect to get very many votes, so for your and my amusement I am posting two photos here.

The contest caption is: DON'T MESS WITH BENNETT'S MOONEYS - NOT THE MAMA MOONEY, AND ESPECIALLY NOT THE BABY MOONEY

21a1264d9ca1740d49e67877849bc2a7.jpg

• Like 4

47 minutes ago, Amelia said:

I'm coming to the grand opening of LASAR's new east coast facility... KEDE would so welcome you and your customers. 

By the way, love the T shirt, wearing it proudly.

Thats great @Amelia! Glad you like the shirt. There have been a few requests for an east coast facility. Hopefully we will get there soon. We are trying to grow our contact database of Mid-west and East coast Mooney pilots. Most of our current reach is on the West Coast. If you are aware of the best ways to reach out to our East Coast Mooniacs, we would love to get connected.

On 8/20/2017 at 6:57 AM, bonal said:

I think the 3500 is what they are setting as a limit for the free gift annual. We just finished ours and it was well under 3 K. 

I was just basing that on the $3500 (squawk free) annual they posted. To me that means a base price of $3500.

Pretty nice turn out lots more people than planes but at least 20 Mooneys on the ramp. Seemed like everyone was having fun. Ran into a few MSers Pritch and Bennet and  Bug Smasher said hello. Our pup Magneto had fun looking at all the airplanes

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

• Like 2

Great catching by up with old friends, and making new friends. Sorry we had to leave around 2:00, but my old flying buddy Jim,and I both had afternoon commitments. I wish the new owners success at LASAR.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Fly-in was great fun. Lots of nice people, camping on the field was an experience with a sky full of stars and a beautiful sunrise (first time plane camping), seminars were great, and Taste of Lakeport was awesome.d0fe7ebc40918377e4ef4e54f0da54bb.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Had a lot of fun.  Thanks to Lynn, Dustin ( @LASAR ) , Dan and the rest.  I officially tasted all of Lakeport's wines and foods.  Lovely little town with friendly people and a crazy cabbie named Mike or Maria.  We still arent sure.  Picked up some small parts while there and it was good to meet the people that are keeping Lasar going. Way more Mooneys showed up than I expected.  Awesome lunch and beer and meet and greet!

Pics shamelessly stolen from my friends facebook page.  Im not a picture guy.

21034564_10155812090001929_8638031475839816210_n.jpg

21078792_10155812090676929_6711232108048453931_n.jpg

21106493_10155812090506929_6793625487560964273_n.jpg

Edited by TheTurtle
  • Like 1