Shout Out to Power Flow

amillet

I want to publicly thank Power Flow Systems, Inc. for donating to the Mooney Caravan raffle, of which I was the lucky winner.  The coupon was good for either (1) $300 off any Power Flow Tuned Exhaust System; (2) Free Challenger Air Filter System; or (3) Free case of aviation motor oil.

My exhaust system is working fine and I already have the Challenger air filter, so I chose the motor oil, which I received, shipped directly from Aircraft Spruce.

Thank you for you support of the Mooney Caravan.

IMG_1373.JPG

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

I want to publicly thank Power Flow Systems, Inc. for donating to the Mooney Caravan raffle, of which I was the lucky winner.  The coupon was good for either (1) $300 off any Power Flow Tuned Exhaust System; (2) Free Challenger Air Filter System; or (3) Free case of aviation motor oil.
My exhaust system is working fine and I already have the Challenger air filter, so I chose the motor oil, which I received, shipped directly from Aircraft Spruce.
Thank you for you support of the Mooney Caravan.
IMG_1373.JPG.d0715e68de704a92a27dde03c4d28750.JPG

PowerFlow also makes a great product. I was an early adopter on my 201 and documented real gains in climb and speed. Flying close form with many other Mooneys, I can confirm from personal experience the real performance advantages observed in aircraft with the upgraded exhaust system.
  • Like 1

• 2 months later...

Another shout out to PowerFlow...  Mine is a '77 J model with a LoPresti cowl.  PFS Owner Darren Tillman has been working patiently with me for several months to get it right.  We had tried everything conceivable to make it fit and work optimally but kept running into one snag after another.  PFS sent me several new parts and spent hours looking for solutions.  He finally invited me to bring the plane to the factory since he wanted to fit the superior Generation 2 system in a Lo Presti cowl without having to modify the landing light.  His engineering and production team worked for four days to fabricate a custom system.  He took back the original Gen 1 system which had about 100 hours on it and did not charge me a penny for the new Gen 2 system.  That's what I call excellent customer service!  Happily the new Gen 2 fits perfectly and performs amazingly.  Highly recommend this upgrade.  Their customer support is refreshing.  They stick with you until you are happy and stand behind their product 100%.  It is a noticeable improvement in horsepower and performance.

• Like 1