help me with an orlando executive flight (KORL)

rbridges

On 8/22/2017 at 10:43 AM, Bravoman said:

And FSU is there for the kids who can't quite make it in to UF. :P

Not for everyone.  I picked FSU over UF for grad school because the program offered smaller classes and a lot more externship opportunities.  My daughter selected FSU over UF for undergrad because she liked the campus and atmosphere so much more that UF.  The campuses and vibe are quite different.  

2 hours ago, Ftlausa said:

Not for everyone.  I picked FSU over UF for grad school because the program offered smaller classes and a lot more externship opportunities.  My daughter selected FSU over UF for undergrad because she liked the campus and atmosphere so much more that UF.  The campuses and vibe are quite different.  

Actually, I probably should've picked FSU myself because back in the day the ratio was four women to one guy at FSU! With odds like that even I could've gotten lucky!