Carpet Vendors

I'm trying to get replacement carpet for my M20C and at this time just trying to build up a list of vendors.  I'm familiar with AIRTEX but have heard mixed reports on quality.  Plane Plastics was recommended but doesn't offer kits for my year.  SCS seems pricey but I haven't heard anything bad. 

Any others?

SCS posts on MS every now and then...

This way, they get to know the Mooney, and the Mooney customer...

We get to know them and their product...

The pictures look very nice...

A decade + ago, my mechanic suggested Airtex products for my M20C.  Cost and compatibility was the most important things for a budding CB. It worked very well...

Best regards,

-a-

There was someone on this site who had a pattern for M20c carpets. I ever do mine I'll dredge that up, get a good rig and either do it or hire a carpet shop. I suspect either is less expensive than something purchased commercially, and probably better quality, especially since for this you could probably buy scraps on the cheap.