Lasar shirt contest

jrwilson

16 hours ago, Raptor05121 said:

Yeah, I might just have a *smidge* of advantage with this contest ^_^

I got my shirt but haven't been back out to the airport yet. I took a look at the pics so far and gave my vote to you.  I figured you could use it more than me. 

• Like 1

I would do this but:

I am in no way photogenic

I haven't any offspring or second generation offspring

I haven't a hot girlfriend and am too cheap to hire a model to pose with my aircraft

I've no photogenic pets

I'm insufficiently clever to think of anything else

On 8/15/2017 at 11:29 PM, Raptor05121 said:

Awesome submission, Bob.

Is she old enough to fly the Mooney yet?

Thanks!  Old enough to have hours of yoke time, but no time in a logbook.  My daughter and I have been going to OSH, every year for the last 11 years.  She is now 14.  It began by pulling her around OSH in the red wagon. Bell 47 ride at about 7.  B17 ride at 10.  This year she enjoyed the "Women's Sore You Sore" program.  We got our shirts and could not get away to the hangar, so we grabbed spare parts off the shelf and used them.  She insisted that we enter the photo contest.  I have told her that if she ever wants to get her private certificate, I will make it happen.  If she ever takes training, it should be pretty ez since she is use to the speed and also tower communications. 

So anyone else voting for Juliana?  https://lasar.com/contest/?contest=photo-detail&photo_id=1834