Leg 1 of 4 completed

Just landed. 1.6 hrs of flight time and all is good. Actually got bored and wife was laughing cause there was no commotion in the cockpit. East coast better prepare I might just make a landing or should I say a hop and a skip. Gotta get used to not fighting the plane anymore

Sent from my E6810 using Tapatalk

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Dream to fly said:

Just landed. 1.6 hrs of flight time and all is good. Actually got bored and wife was laughing cause there was no commotion in the cockpit. East coast better prepare I might just make a landing or should I say a hop and a skip. Gotta get used to not fighting the plane anymore

Bored is better than fighting traffic jams!

• Like 1

Sorry for the delayed posts but its been a hell of a great ride.  The weather has been great and the plane flew 10 hours and didn't use a drop of oil.  Started with seven quarts and finished with seven quarts.   Went from Stevens Pt, WI to Flint MI refueled and from Flint to NY and averaged 11.5 gal hr. and averaged 165MPH.   Had an exhaust clamp come loose but no other squawks.  East Coast traffic is not bad its crazy.:)   Will see how it goes next week flying home into the wind.

• Like 3

3 hours ago, Dream to fly said:

Sorry for the delayed posts but its been a hell of a great ride.  The weather has been great and the plane flew 10 hours and didn't use a drop of oil.  Started with seven quarts and finished with seven quarts.   Went from Stevens Pt, WI to Flint MI refueled and from Flint to NY and averaged 11.5 gal hr. and averaged 165MPH.   Had an exhaust clamp come loose but no other squawks.  East Coast traffic is not bad its crazy.:)   Will see how it goes next week flying home into the wind.

Correct me if I'm mistaken but aren't you the guy that wanted to do a Hacksaw Reynolds to your Mooney. Glad you got things sorted out and are enjoying your airplane 

Correct me if I'm mistaken but aren't you the guy that wanted to do a Hacksaw Reynolds to your Mooney. Glad you got things sorted out and are enjoying your airplane 
Umm. Maybe I could still use more speed but what a flight.

So wich way to Did you go around/over/through NYC's Class B?
Did you get the exhaust clamp sorted?
have you acquired a CO monitor?
Best regards,
-a-
We ended up going direct from Flint Michigan and stayed to the north. I used radar services and they handed me off accordingly. Only hiccup was at 10k and near NYC I needed to climb or go lower cause of thick cloud banks. A lot of traffic. My stradux worked perfectly. My CO monitor never went off but I heard this terrible rattle so after landing found the tail pipe extremely loose. Will fix that today

• Like 1