Money's & Steak

Hello Gentlemen,

My passions are Mooney's and Great Beef! I'm always trying to combine my obsessions. My family and I are launching a beef brand, cattle sourced from our farm, hand cut at a family owned processor.

I'm wondering what would the interest be in a fly in at KLCG (cheap fuel and common stop for oshkosh traffic) or KMLE (Omaha). Not looking to sell anything just wanna talk Mooney's and Feed ya some good beef. Exposure and a few pics of some good looking planes would be excellent.

Let me know if there is interest out there!

Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

You had me at beef.
I'd be in but it's 400nm and the logistics of 4 hours round trip and getting home around afternoon storms make it a little too hard for me.

Thanks for the reply! If all goes well I might take suggestions for other locations....always looking for more reasons to use the mooney

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well that sounds fantastic, however I'm a little too far to make it practicable. If you want to expand the family farm, there is a growing beef industry around Ocala. Land is affordable and lots of establishments to sell to.  Oh, and year round grazing.

What a nice idea. My uncle allows me to hunt on a 300 acre pasture with that is normally stocked with 80-120 head of cattle.  He always jokingly reminds me if I shoot one with spots it'll cost me $1k.  Can't say I've never considered it as I'm not really a fan of venison. 

• Like 1