Aspen Promotion - Install Cost?

• 3 months later...
  • 6 months later...
11 minutes ago, Hyett6420 said:

was the install 12,900 for the whole unit and install  or just the install cost $12,900?  Sorry to ask but I am just pricing this up as we speak with a Evolution Pro Max PFD

The pricing is going to be kind of hard to pin down right now. Aspen had the pro for 8k w/ a 2k max upgrade (list) price last month. I’d expect them to keep the same promo going until the max is certified. However, probably the long term cost of the max will settle into the same price range as the old models. Knowing all that I’d expect a single screen pro max unit, with the ea100 AP adapter, to be in the 13 to 15k range including equipment and installation. 

On 8/4/2017 at 8:21 AM, MooneyBob said:

They quoted me almost $ 20k as they tried to sell me the EA100 even I told them I have only Century IIB AP with no pitch control. They insisted I need it. So I called Aspen and sure enough I don't need it at all. 

If you want the autopilot to use the Aspen horizon for roll information to the autopilot, then you will need the EA100. You don't need the EA100 even if you have pitch if you keep the original horizon.