Firebird wants a Mooney M20J - a Divine Comedy

Firebird2xc

This will be my consolidated aircraft acquisition thread- apparently I'm spreading it around a bit and getting confusing.

I got a little overeager yesterday and offered a guy some money for his airplane- pending inspection.  This was airplane number 2 I liked...  I had a detailed phone call with a well respected Mooney mechanic and after going over the finer points he explained to me why I should either get a much cheaper price or retract my offer.  I'm going to retract my offer.  Said mechanic did offer the sage advice that finding a good, well kept Mooney is actually pretty hard, so don't be discouraged and keep looking, etc.  So be it.

Anyways, I'm looking for a good Mooney M20J, midtime engine.  Price negotiable, old but functional avionics are just fine.  Let me know.  Cheers!

7 hours ago, TCC said:

Not a bad bird, but I think normally aspirated is really where I wanna be.  Thank you, though.

Jimmy is a broker extraordinaire...  (not like the others...)

His business is selling good Mooneys primarily.

It is a real business, it may have some additional costs... but, you get what you pay for when working with Jimmy.

All American Aircraft...  http://www.allamericanaircraft.com/default.htm

Best regards,

-a-

• Like 1