Vintage Mooney Partnership - Gaithersburg, MD KGAI

prflyer

I posted previously in the Vintage Mooney section about my interest in a partnership.  I will post the link below.  The quick version is as follows:

It is an excellent 1965 Mooney M20E.  Great maintenance by local Mooney experts, including Freeway MSC; mid time engine; IFR certified with Garmin 650; updated 6 pack panel; 330 transponder with traffic; fuel bladders; no AD prop.  Very good paint and interior as the aircraft has been hangared for a long time.

Aircraft will be hangared at KGAI. The aircraft currently belongs to my friend, and I have known the airplane and flown it and it in for the past three years.  Turn key ready.  I'm looking for a 50-50 partnership. I'm an 800 + hours private pilot, instrument rated.  Looking to get my commercial ticket.  I have previous partnership experience, and it has always worked well.

If someone near me (Washington, DC area) is looking for a Vintage mooney, this is an excellent opportunity. Please PM me. Thanks.

Fernando

• 2 weeks later...

I vouch for Fernando and the M20E.

Very well maintained E by an owner who puts money in the panel.  The aircraft is maintained by Freeway Aviation a very reputable MSC.  Neat history on the previous owner as well - PM me.

Its a fast E - minimal speed mods and 150 knots all day.

If I did not have my Missile I'd partner with Fernando in a heartbeat - exactly the type of partner you want to share and aircraft with.

Feel free to reach out to me - this is a GREAT opportunity.

The aircraft will and is hangered.

-Seth 

• Like 1

• 6 months later...
On 2/23/2018 at 1:03 PM, BAFlyer said:

Still available?

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

I replied on the other post, but sorry, the partnership is no longer available. I got a partner a couple of months ago. Thank you for the interest.

9 hours ago, David Herman said:

Now you’ve done it. All the J/K owners will tell you a C/E cannot do 150 knots unless it has a tailwind!!! Even after you post pictures!!! 

:-0

150 ktas? I'm looking for 160 when we get our new GDS grill bolted on later today...

IMG_20180226_124952254[1].jpg

IMG_20180226_131948879_HDR[2].jpg

IMG_20180226_131959406_HDR[1].jpg

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

12 hours ago, prflyer said:

I replied on the other post, but sorry, the partnership is no longer available. I got a partner a couple of months ago. Thank you for the interest.

You might think about two partners.  When I had two it was really a sweet spot, no one ever had trouble getting the aircraft when they wanted, we had cheap bills and lots of labor to take it apart for annual.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, steingar said:

You might think about two partners.  When I had two it was really a sweet spot, no one ever had trouble getting the aircraft when they wanted, we had cheap bills and lots of labor to take it apart for annual.

Thanks. We will consider it in the future after we see how things go, but for now we are keeping it at 2.