Mountain High EZ Breath II Cannula

I thought I would give a shout out to Eric and Mountain High for their EZ II Cannula.  Is anyone else using one?  I wanted something more comfortable.  The boom attaches to your head set and easily swings out of the way when not in use.  There is no binding like the ones that fit around your head and draw up tight.  $185 for the whole set up including the flow meter however I just ordered a quick disconnect so I can bundle up the tubing when not in use.

Russ

EZ_Breathe_II.jpg

• Like 1

5 hours ago, teejayevans said:

Nice idea, but I have a problem paying $185 for what looks like $2 in plastic tubing. I use what came with my system, if I used it more I'd probably go with a mask.

Like everything in aviation mh kind of rips people off. Their o2 masks are just a respirator they have changed a couple of the plugs on and charged 250 bucks for about 45 bucks in parts. It's frustrating but unless you have a source for the parts what can you do?

10 minutes ago, peevee said:

Like everything in aviation mh kind of rips people off. Their o2 masks are just a respirator they have changed a couple of the plugs on and charged 250 bucks for about 45 bucks in parts. It's frustrating but unless you have a source for the parts what can you do?

Here you go:

http://www.directhomemedical.com/oa-plus-3100-8-oxyarm-nasal-cannula.html

oxyarm-oxygen-cannula-oa-plus-3100-8.jpg

• Like 2

I have this system and love it. Yes it is too expensive. I actually bought the medical version posted above but then got the MH version anyway. The medical version lacks the screw friction lock. Anyway this is much more comfortable than our old cannula. Every flight for us is a oxygen flight. 12.5/13.5 k for our short flights and 16.5/17.5 for our longer flights. The O2D2 paired with the arm makes 02 usage a non event.

The arm canula is $100 each stand-alone.

• Like 1

I used the medical version for a few years and loved it.  Still have a few for passengers.  But then I got the mh version - and I prefer it for the screw lock mechanism . And very comfortable.  I used halo headset and after about a year I went back to my bose a20 which I decided I prefer.  So mh with the o2d2 is a fantastic setup.

but I don't have a big silly fuzzy fur hat.  Or a shako.  So Bose works for me and mh oxyarm.

0838.jpg

• 5 years later...
On 8/1/2017 at 1:52 PM, Txbyker said:

I thought I would give a shout out to Eric and Mountain High for their EZ II Cannula.  Is anyone else using one?  I wanted something more comfortable.  The boom attaches to your head set and easily swings out of the way when not in use.  There is no binding like the ones that fit around your head and draw up tight.  $185 for the whole set up including the flow meter however I just ordered a quick disconnect so I can bundle up the tubing when not in use.

Russ

EZ_Breathe_II.jpg

the photo is no longer showing up