U.S Military grounds all C130 aircraft

The news just broke that Fat Albert (The U.S Navy Blue Angels C130) will not be performing at EAA Air ventures Oshkosh this year due to a nation wide grounding of the aircraft. Does anyone have insight on this issue? I assume this has something to do with the accident a few weeks ago that left many dead.597a1fb1afac3_ScreenShot2017-07-27at1_13_12PM.png.f7853e9acf6b2aa7a2d41b87af1dd45b.png

I live near Little Rock Airforce Base, a C130 Air Mobility Command, and I can attest that not all C130s are grounded.  I flew close to three in formation last night.  Their training pattern is right over my home airport and fly everyday.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Bryan said:

I live near Little Rock Airforce Base, a C130 Air Mobility Command, and I can attest that not all C130s are grounded.  I flew close to three in formation last night.  Their training pattern is right over my home airport and fly everyday.

Interesting to hear, maybe they will not ground the whole fleet..

However there could be an effective date/time. Have you seen or heard anything today? I'm going to give the story another look.