Having issues with Tapatalk

I am having the same issues since the upgrade to MS forum. It appears the upgrade has broken Tapatalk. i can't get logged in on Tapatalk - just Mooneyspace directly on my PC. I use Tapatalk mostly so hopefully there will be resolution soon.

I am contacting Tapatalk on this now.  Our status page for Tapatalk says everything is current and happy but apparently something in the new 4.2 version of IPBoard is breaking it.  Given the popularity of IPBoard they are likely already aware of it and one of the companies is working on a fix.

I will keep you updated.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

• 8 months later...

Same here, getting a server error attempting to login '1 Call to undefined method IPS\login::forms() (MbqRdEtUser.php:29)'

So something appears to have changed either on the MS side or tapatalk side. I was assuming Tapatalk, but Chris @Marauder post above suggest Mooneyspace side, since it works on other forums?