Bravo For Sale

Long Bodies cost so much...

it can be like flying around in a second house, just to get to your second house...

Kraig has left his phone number in enough places next to the description of his plane for sale, give him a call to get the answer stream flowing...

Best regards,

-a-

It is noteworthy that even the earliest Ovations seem to be more desired than the Bravos. For me, I didn't want a turbo when I purchased, and if I had, I probably would have looked for a 252. The Bravos have a reputation for not being all that fuel efficient with high overhaul costs...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

In Kraig's words...

1992 M20M TLS/BRAVO, 2010 TT. 850 on eng. & prop s/Bravo Conv. Fresh Annual. May 2017. 
Aspen 1000 Pro, JPI EDM-730. Garmin 530W.

500AMU performance for the price of a nice M20J.  The maintenance and OH costs are not going to be M20J like...

A PPI will be important.  Know your OH details before going in...

PP thoughts only, not a plane sales guy yet...

Best regards,

-a-

Sounds like 850 since Bravo conversion...  From TLS to Bravo. That would be the wet head cylinders.  Not much about the motor.  Something about the prop isn't clear either.

If it said TSMOH... that would clear things up.  But it didn't...

Another note for Prop OH would help...

It would make sense to treat the whole thing as run out, until the owner can reply more clearly.

It seems the owner knows what he is describing.  He has left it to the reader to do homework.  It worked, we're talking about it... :)

Best regards,

-a-

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, bluehighwayflyer said:

Good point. That might technically be the equivalent of 850 STOH, which makes the 125 AMU asking price more fathomable. 

Jim

And the add in 2016 said 2050TT.  Current TAP add days 2010TT.