Insight G2 Engine Monitor

Insight StrikeFinder

Shadin fuel flow

Artex ME406 ELT

IFR check due 3/2018

Mag 500 Hour done 7/2016 at 1777.8.

Prop overhauled 10/2003. TSO 300.

ACTT and ENGTT 1790.

Always hangared and well taken care of. No skimps on maintenance. 

UPDATE: AOPA Vref says it's value is $128,991.
WE NOW HAVE IT LISTED ON BARNSTORMERS at $121,900.00 (Sorry, ass still not included!)

Contact me if interested. Thank you!

She sure will be missed...

20170723_064523.jpg

20170723_071150.jpg

20170723_064413.jpg

20170723_064458.jpg

20170723_072112.jpg

20170723_072412.jpg

MOONEY (23).jpg

MOONEY (31).jpg

FB_IMG_1500896693488.jpg

Edited by alex
Added price.
  • Like 4

Want to sell it fast? Knowing all its beauty and all its' warts, have a come to the river meeting with yourself and ask "how much would I pay for it today" like if you had a partner that wanted out immediately and offered you to name your price. Anything above that is a fishing expedition on your part for more money. Dont  lie to yourself about what YOU would buy it for.

• Like 4

3 hours ago, Bravoman said:

My guess purely anecdotally not knowing the J market all that well around  80k given engine time and somewhat dated panel, but sure looks like a beautiful aircraft.

Wishful thinking , you are at least 30 K light on that ..

• Like 4

2 hours ago, Alan Fox said:

No offense , but people that have no concept of real world values , very rarely become buyers .....This is what I have learned in the field....

Like I said I wasn't professing to be knowledgeable about the J market, it was a guess based upon the assumption that a top example of a J of that vintage might bring around 130k or so assuming low time engine and completely updated panel. I figured conservatively around 30k for an overhaul and 20k to update the panel. It is a beautiful and obviously well maintained aircraft from the looks of it so I would think once the engine and panel is done it will be best of breed.

32 minutes ago, base698 said:

Anyone know how much it would cost to replace the ADF with an engine monitor?

It already has an Insight G2 above the Stormscope display. If you are thinking about removing the ADF head and putting in something like a JPI or EI, go for one which could be the primary replacement for your instruments. All in you are probably close $8 AMU with parts and labor, but others can likely give you a better estimate. Used JPI instruments come up for sale at times and can cut your costs a bit. Check with @Alan Fox.

Alex,

I think the paint job looks entirely too much like another airplane somewhere. To avoid the embarrassment, I'll look after and won't even charge you! I have a generous heart like that.

Continuing with my consistent theme...what's your UL? 2900 GTOW?

• Like 1