Pensacola Planes to See

Cooperd0g

Hi folks. I'm new here and am planning to start searching for a Mooney this winter. I'm primarily looking at C/E/F models. Is there anyone nearby the Pensacola area and willing to let me check out your plane so I can gauge the size difference between the short and long bodies?

39 minutes ago, Cooperd0g said:

Hi folks. I'm new here and am planning to start searching for a Mooney this winter. I'm primarily looking at C/E/F models. Is there anyone nearby the Pensacola area and willing to let me check out your plane so I can gauge the size difference between the short and long bodies?

Yep, PM me and we can set up a time.  My plane is a '75 M20F located in Defuniak Springs (54J) but I can always use an excuse to fly so I could even do Ferguson (82J).  I am heading to Oshkosh tomorrow, so it will have to wait until early August.

• Like 1

Come on over the Summit. There will be some open ramp time on Friday afternoon, a special bonus this year! Due to airline traffic at the airport, this has not been allowed at previous Summits, and I'm looking forward to seeing everyone's planes!!

On 7/21/2017 at 0:41 AM, Raptor05121 said:

You'll see as many as you want at the Mooney Summit.

I'm only an hour away near Lake City but I'm down for the moment with exhaust problems. I would love for a reason to venture farther west than Tally.

I hope you're up and running by the Summit.

• Like 1