Mooney Pickup Plan B (oklahoma)

gitmo234

Good morning,

I'm home from deployment! Time to pick up my mooney. Planning on the 28th/29th time frame to get my mooney from oklahoma to maryland. Current plan is that I'm flying commercially out with my CFI then flying back, and accomplishing my BFR and complex sign off during the 6ish hour flight back.

He has some scheduling issues so I want to see if anyone is interested in being a back up plan. I can pay you for travel back to home and some time, especially if you can help out with the BFR and complex endorsement. 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, gitmo234 said:

Another option is someone just flying it from the Tulsa area to 58M, which can be accomplished ASAP, and I will pay for time and return

Welcome to the east coast. When you get here, let us know. We can do an airport barbecue welcoming party at N57. 

• Like 1