Dark theme?

toto

• 2 weeks later...

I love black screens with brown text, but ever since I was forced out of DOS and into Windows it hasn't been available--too many Message Boxes appear with unchangeable, default black fonts. So I keep my backgrounds set to a soft, non-white color. Except here, where I'm just blinded every evening. But I keep coming back, so it must not be too bad.

Oh, my e-reader is set for Night, white text on a black background, all the time, because there are no options for font color.

10 hours ago, xcrmckenna said:

Is there a setting in the Native version to jump to the unread comments in a thread like the tapatalk app? 

Not sure about jumping to unread, but all content can be filtered to show only unread messages (and actually I believe that unread is the default). The interface is a little clunky, but very customizable. Look under Menu->Activity->Activity Streams.

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, toto said:

Not sure about jumping to unread, but all content can be filtered to show only unread messages (and actually I believe that unread is the default). The interface is a little clunky, but very customizable. Look under Menu->Activity->Activity Streams.

I did that and that only gives me the threads I haven't read at all yet. Thanks though. I'll have to scroll through them till they get tapatalk fixed. 

1 hour ago, xcrmckenna said:

I did that and that only gives me the threads I haven't read at all yet. Thanks though. I'll have to scroll through them till they get tapatalk fixed. 

There is a double secret method to finding the content you haven't read yet....   

First, click on the unread content button...

There is a...

• Black dot next to each thread title...(a thread that you have not left a post)
  • Black star next to each title...(a thread you have left a post)

Touch either the dot or the star...

• the viewer jumps to where you left off last.  Indicated by a blue line...
  • use caution it may not work perfectly, and going back can be a challenge...
  • The biggest challenge is not hitting the icons on either side of dot or the star...

How is that?

Hope that helps....  :)

Best regards,

-a-

• Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, carusoam said:

There is a double secret method to finding the content you haven't read yet....   

First, click on the unread content button...

There is a...

• Black dot next to each thread title...(a thread that you have not left a post)
  • Black star next to each title...(a thread you have left a post)

Touch either the dot or the star...

• the viewer jumps to where you left off last.  Indicated by a blue line...
  • use caution it may not work perfectly, and going back can be a challenge...
  • The biggest challenge is not hitting the icons on either side of dot or the star...

How is that?

Hope that helps....  :)

Best regards,

-a-

Thanks!!!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, mooniac58 said:

Ok all dark theme is now live.  At the bottom of the site you will see 'Theme' with a down arrow - click that and select "MS Dark Theme" to try it out!

I can feel the battery life getting longer as we speak ;)

• 3 months later...

@mooniac58 I often have to switch back to default scheme to view a link that someone posted. For instance, if I am viewing in dark theme and someone posts a link referring to a previous thread, I can see only a black box. However, if I change back to default then I can see and click on the intended link.