Recommended Posts

toto    24

Any chance we could get a dark theme for MS?

This is really the only thing that I prefer about TaT vs native access. If I could set a dark theme preference, I'd never use TaT. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

*Members that donate $10 or more do not see advertisements*

jkhirsch    178

Just adding my name to the list now that the upgraded site burns my eyes to look at.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Hank    3,399

I love black screens with brown text, but ever since I was forced out of DOS and into Windows it hasn't been available--too many Message Boxes appear with unchangeable, default black fonts. So I keep my backgrounds set to a soft, non-white color. Except here, where I'm just blinded every evening. But I keep coming back, so it must not be too bad.

Oh, my e-reader is set for Night, white text on a black background, all the time, because there are no options for font color.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
xcrmckenna    350

Is there a setting in the Native version to jump to the unread comments in a thread like the tapatalk app? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
toto    24
10 hours ago, xcrmckenna said:

Is there a setting in the Native version to jump to the unread comments in a thread like the tapatalk app? 

Not sure about jumping to unread, but all content can be filtered to show only unread messages (and actually I believe that unread is the default). The interface is a little clunky, but very customizable. Look under Menu->Activity->Activity Streams.

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
xcrmckenna    350
3 hours ago, toto said:

Not sure about jumping to unread, but all content can be filtered to show only unread messages (and actually I believe that unread is the default). The interface is a little clunky, but very customizable. Look under Menu->Activity->Activity Streams.

I did that and that only gives me the threads I haven't read at all yet. Thanks though. I'll have to scroll through them till they get tapatalk fixed. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
RLCarter    406

Dot before title (turns to a star if you have committed) takes you to next unread post

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
carusoam    4,005
1 hour ago, xcrmckenna said:

I did that and that only gives me the threads I haven't read at all yet. Thanks though. I'll have to scroll through them till they get tapatalk fixed. 

There is a double secret method to finding the content you haven't read yet....   

First, click on the unread content button...

There is a...

  • Black dot next to each thread title...(a thread that you have not left a post)
  • Black star next to each title...(a thread you have left a post)

 

Touch either the dot or the star...

  • the viewer jumps to where you left off last.  Indicated by a blue line...
  • use caution it may not work perfectly, and going back can be a challenge...
  • The biggest challenge is not hitting the icons on either side of dot or the star...

How is that?

Hope that helps....  :)

Best regards,

-a-

 

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
xcrmckenna    350
12 minutes ago, carusoam said:

There is a double secret method to finding the content you haven't read yet....   

First, click on the unread content button...

There is a...

  • Black dot next to each thread title...(a thread that you have not left a post)
  • Black star next to each title...(a thread you have left a post)

 

Touch either the dot or the star...

  • the viewer jumps to where you left off last.  Indicated by a blue line...
  • use caution it may not work perfectly, and going back can be a challenge...
  • The biggest challenge is not hitting the icons on either side of dot or the star...

How is that?

Hope that helps....  :)

Best regards,

-a-

 

Thanks!!!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
jkhirsch    178
On 7/29/2017 at 6:27 PM, mooniac58 said:

I will see what I can do about a new theme!

Thank you.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
mooniac58    215

Ok all dark theme is now live.  At the bottom of the site you will see 'Theme' with a down arrow - click that and select "MS Dark Theme" to try it out!

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
toto    24
6 minutes ago, mooniac58 said:

Ok all dark theme is now live.  At the bottom of the site you will see 'Theme' with a down arrow - click that and select "MS Dark Theme" to try it out!

Fantastic, thank you!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
jkhirsch    178
1 hour ago, mooniac58 said:

Ok all dark theme is now live.  At the bottom of the site you will see 'Theme' with a down arrow - click that and select "MS Dark Theme" to try it out!

I can feel the battery life getting longer as we speak ;)

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now