Hello Everyone

Hello All,

I wanted to introduce myself to the forum as I've just joined Mooneyspace, my name is Matt Meissner. I’ve been the proud owner of Eleanor, she’s a 1989 M20J, for the past two years. I live in Fort Lauderdale, FL and have just relocated her to KBCT as I was able to get a hangar there.  I’ve been flying for about 15 years and am commercial rated and have my CFI/CFII/MEI. I recently found a IA who will mentor me and I will be doing an owner assisted annual shortly and performing owner assisted maintenance going forward – I want to get my A&P someday when I’ve gained the required experience. I credit Mooneyspace (and Mike Busch) for inspiring me to work on my own aircraft as every time I looked something up online it was always a Mooneyspace posting that had great information and insight. You guys seem like a great group of people and I look forward to becoming part of and actively participating in this great community. Thank you!

Matt

file.jpeg

• Like 11

6 hours ago, Matt M20J said:

Hello All,

You guys seem like a great group of people and I look forward to becoming part of and actively participating in this great community. Thank you!

Matt

Look guys, we fooled another one.......

welcome

david

• Like 5

3 minutes ago, Matt M20J said:

Well, let's just start that discussion on running LOP in Florida... but only if we could talk about using flaps for takeoff too! Great meeting everyone! 

...but first a quick discussion about AOA.