WTB: LASAR WingTips for M20J

22 minutes ago, mccdeuce said:

Spoke with LASAR today and the wing tips are out of production.  Anyone have a set that they never installed or that they don't want to install?

are they much different than the mooney wing tips?

2 hours ago, mccdeuce said:

@Raptor05121 I don't know what else they don't sell. They did just buy the business so I won't pass judgement. 

My question is whether or not it goes on the outside or the inside of the skin. The Mooney tips go on the inside. 

The LASAR tips go on the outside of the skins.

3600135_orig.jpg

Cheers,

Brian

• Like 1

On 7/18/2017 at 10:36 AM, gsxrpilot said:

Hmmm... I wonder what else is out of production? They've got a new website and all the Mods are listed there including the wingtips. @LASAR?

I had a C once that had ALL the LASAR mods on it. It was FAST.

Dan and Robert talked about the wing tips this morning. Right now, we are too busy to take Chris out of the shop to do molds. So, they are just temporarily out of production. Chances are good we can be back up and running with these in a few months.

• Like 9

• 1 year later...
On 7/21/2017 at 1:23 PM, LASAR said:

Dan and Robert talked about the wing tips this morning. Right now, we are too busy to take Chris out of the shop to do molds. So, they are just temporarily out of production. Chances are good we can be back up and running with these in a few months.

Newbie here.  Are these coming back, @LASAR?

On 7/21/2017 at 2:23 PM, LASAR said:

Time to post interest in these.... I'd be in for a set. 

19 minutes ago, carusoam said:

Want to see them on a 252?

GSXER / Paul might have a pic?

Or I have a fuzzy memory of seeing them somewhere...

Best regards,

-a-

You can see the difference in tips between the Aveo on my 252 and the stock Mooney tips on Doc's 231.

Just out having a little fun on a beautiful Sunday over central Texas.

• Like 2