FREE 'Mooniac' T-shirt (Ends Tuesday 7/18/17)

LASAR

You are late @LASAR  The mooniacs have already posted this twice and plastered it all over facebook.  You know us mooniacs are cheap bastards and an offer for a free tshirt isnt going to be kept quiet!!.  I ordered mine.  Thanks a lot.  Im glad to see you guys are pushing forward full steam ahead with the new purchase.  Good luck and know that we appreciate all the efforts lasar has made for the Mooney community!!   Now when are you hosting a Mooney flyin and BBQ with free BBQ and beer?  Its about time I made a trip up there.  

• Like 2

Thanks everyone for beating me to the responses! Ya, we are excited to host a weekend fly-in! Burger and beer, @TheTurtle....we will definitely exceed your expectations, so you better come out! Now that I am a part of this group, I will be sure to keep you informed. Thanks for the warm welcome!

• Like 6

• 4 weeks later...
1 hour ago, LASAR said:

Super! the shirts got sent out about a week later than we wanted, so in case you didnt get the message, our contest is now ending on August 26th, at the fly in instead of the 18th. Post your pics to win! https://lasar.com/contest/

Got my shirt and Im heading to the flyin.  Make sure theres lots of beer, and cold.