The Struggle is Real

mooneygirl

3 hours ago, Guitarmaster said:

Are going to stop by c77 on your way to or back from Oshkosh this year? If so stop by and say hi!

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Yes I plan on being at C77 on Friday. Bugging out early in the morning for Madison/Mooney Caravan !

• Like 1

3 hours ago, MIm20c said:

Anything packed for an 11 month old aspiring pilot?  I could lighten your load on your return trip :)

Hmmm. I have this super cool Amelia string doll. They are a fair-trade item from Thailand.  "Amelia inspires you to follow your dreams because the sky's the limit" But... 11 months is pretty young, don't want to have any problems with small parts.  Male or female child?

3 hours ago, MIm20c said:

Anything packed for an 11 month old aspiring pilot?  I could lighten your load on your return trip :)

IMG_9348.jpg

• Like 1

7 hours ago, steingar said:

After flying to Oshkosh with a heavy passenger for years, all I can say is if you can't fit everything in that Mooney you're doing it wrong.

Yup, that's why I don't fly with heavy passengers! HA. Just me and my BFF Cat

8 hours ago, steingar said:

After flying to Oshkosh with a heavy passenger for years, all I can say is if you can't fit everything in that Mooney you're doing it wrong.

38 minutes ago, mooneygirl said:

Yup, that's why I don't fly with heavy passengers! HA. Just me and my BFF Cat

And considering that last year we did it with 3 people and gear, you have no excuse for packing and getting 2 people out there.  

• Like 2

1 hour ago, StinkBug said:

I would totally make a joke about the packing habits of women, but don't want to get flamed for sexism. :-p

Well, I am trying to come up with something funny and not being flamed as a sexist about Buttercup in a unicorn onesie. Can't quite find the words. 

:):) 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Mcstealth said:

Well, I am trying to come up with something funny and not being flamed as a sexist about Buttercup in a unicorn onesie. Can't quite find the words. 

:):) 

I have a GREAT idea... My IFR checkride is coming up soon. How about I wear my unicorn jammies.  It would take a cruel DE to fail a unicorn!   PS:  Don't forget that I will have a display with merchandise at the Mooney booth all week. So some, at least a little of the stuff is from that.  I did ship a 41 pound box to OSH today.  For me it is more a problem of what to wear for all the four seasons we might get there.  #HaveMooneyWillParty 

IMG_1576.jpg

13 hours ago, mooneygirl said:

I have a GREAT idea... My IFR checkride is coming up soon. How about I wear my unicorn jammies.  It would take a cruel DE to fail a unicorn!   PS:  Don't forget that I will have a display with merchandise at the Mooney booth all week. So some, at least a little of the stuff is from that.  I did ship a 41 pound box to OSH today.  For me it is more a problem of what to wear for all the four seasons we might get there.  #HaveMooneyWillParty 

IMG_1576.jpg

OH come on!!!! That's not a onesie!  

Solid burn. Good one.

• Like 1