KIAG pirep needed

PTK

We enjoyed the MAPA PPP there a few years ago. Easy in and out, nice FBO--be sure to pick up the sheet with instructions for VFR orbits over the Falls; you will need to fly and take a few glimpses, your lax can take photos to their hearts' desire. Not being one of more than a dozen Mooneys in the Irish at the same time will make it easy!  :P

• Like 1

Been to the falls multiple times calspan fbo helped from shutdown to takeoff, staff was friendly, gave me tips for getting around. Had rental car ready, they loaded it for me. I had a problem with customs there in the 90's not the fbos fault. I'll be there in September. Fuel a little high, since the service received was good no problem. MAPA was there a few years ago and they were helpful everything went well.

• Like 1

If just going to the Falls, no real need for a rental car. We landed at KIAG then cabbed on over to the Canadian side, bring passports. Not sure if you really need a passport, but makes it easier.

The Canadian side is nice & has more stuff. I think we stayed at the Embassy Suites, right by the Falls. Later we called the same cab guy for a return ride.