Looking for a Halo headset

If you are unhappy with them or just don't use them and thinking about selling them let me know. The girlfriend isn't happy with any of my headsets and thought I would get a set of these for her to try. Looking for an actual Halo set. Thank you

Charles

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Don't try them yourself, you'll be looking for two pair . . . . .  :lol:

Good luck with your search. Have her try all included earplugs, there is great variation in ear physiology and perceived comfort. Personally, I hate foam earplugs.

• Like 1

Good luck with your search. Have her try all included earplugs, there is great variation in ear physiology and perceived comfort. Personally, I hate foam earplugs.

I sure hope she doesn't catch on that I use her as an excuse to get and try out new things:)

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Someone decided to let a set go. Hopefully I'll "I mean the better half" be trying them out soon.

On 7/12/2017 at 5:30 AM, Hank said:

These are my silicone Halo tips, and the blue ones I wear at work. The Halo tips are actually more comfortable; neither makes my ears sweat, or slides out like foamies do.

20170725_193704.thumb.jpg.bec8016ab264c65164e52ef9d50e7a38.jpg

• Like 1