AOG for Freedom

So I decided to do some upgrades to Freedom when I took her in for the gear retract problem. We were hoping to have all the work done in just under a week as long as the airspeed switch could be adjusted. No such luck on the switch and had to buy a new one. Originally the factory gave us three weeks out, but when they knew we were serious about buying it they shortened that delay time to just a week. I'm interested to see how much gold is in that thing with how expensive it is....:) 1.3AMU's.

My plane has IO360-A1B6D engine and I decided to have it converted to the A3B6D. It is a pretty simple job. And it's suppose to lower a lot of vibration in the engine. I figure it will save some ware and tear in the long run.

The prop got a little ding in it, I had them grind it out and we'll have a dynamic balance done when everything is buttoned up. Hopefully that will make things very smooth. Some wires needed to be moved away from the exhaust and spliced. And maybe while we are waiting on the air switch a few other house cleaning items.

I've had Freedom since March and put 52.7 hours on her. It's been great and I look forward to so many more hours spent in the air. Thanks again for everyone that has helped me and will help me down the road. I try to be the best sponge I can be.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 4