Grim Reaper Strikes Again

201er

Alan Fox, the
, strikes again. This time, the kiss of death has his sickle (gas saw) pointed at a 1983 M20J with 300 hours TT on it.
No, it's not MY plane but has an eerily similar paint job.
image1ab.thumb.JPG.7d3ef7fb4085dcbe3f38fda77f2b260f.JPG
image2ab.thumb.JPG.9f898da1e5772800753c7f921d6e2fa0.JPG
Who wants part or whole of an '83 J?

How much?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

21 hours ago, Auctioneer said:

How much?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I am not listing it on this site.....When it is ready , I'm sure someone here will post a link , and everybody can trash it , as you guys always do.....

• Like 3

On ‎8‎/‎6‎/‎2017 at 7:42 AM, Bob_Belville said:

With the engine off I suppose you have something heavy under the cowl to keep the tail off the ground?

Bob , I grabbed two shelf brackets from home Depot , safety wired them to the engine mount , (upside down) , and layed a board , and two sand bags on them...

• Like 4

4 minutes ago, Alan Fox said:

Bob , I grabbed two shelf brackets from home Depot , safety wired them to the engine mount , (upside down) , and layed a board , and two sand bags on them...

Slick enough. Allows you to move the plane around on the ramp and into a hangar if necessary.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Alan Fox said:

I am not listing it on this site.....When it is ready , I'm sure someone here will post a link , and everybody can trash it , as you guys always do.....

We aim to please!

Clarence

• 2 weeks later...
36 minutes ago, Alan Fox said:

Picked the engine up from Aero Engines of Winchester , New cam , New Tappett bodies , new bearings , seals hardware etc..... Fresh top overhaul.......Hung it last night , should be ready tomorrow sometime..... 

You're gonna need to change your name from the "Grim Reaper" if you keep bringing them back from the dead.

On 8/17/2017 at 9:31 AM, Marauder said:

You're gonna need to change your name from the "Grim Reaper" if you keep bringing them back from the dead.

3 hours ago, kmyfm20s said:

Necrophile?

I thought a Necrophile was someone who loves the dead- as in really "loves" the dead.  Ewww.

I thought a necromancer was someone who revives the dead.  

Talk about thread creep- this has turned into Thread Creep of the Living Dead...

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Alan Fox said:

And I flew it today , No excitement , Squeaked it in no problems......

I imagine it feels good to save one every now and again... Feels even better when you know there will be a profit in the future! Good job!

4 hours ago, Alan Fox said:

And I flew it today , No excitement , Squeaked it in no problems......

Alan-

That's great news!!!  I always admire that you fly the planes you do save a good 50 hours, many times more, to work out issues before prior  to selling.

Someome will a fixed up very low time M20J!

-Seth