Triple Readout Load meter, volt meter, ammeter

Hello, im hoping I can get some help. Im looking for a source for a B&D instruments P/N 0326-004 triple readout gauge. installed in an 86 M20J  Im banging my head against a wall and cant seem to find anything out there. looking for a used gauge or someone that can repair them. Does anyone know anybody thanks!! The volt meter portion of this triple gauge is dead and shorted internally.

Hugo!

ammeter.jpg

If you can't find one perhaps as a replacement  the Aerospace Logic VA202, it is digital but does have an STC(and, of course, not cheap). Also I guess it looks like it doesn't do percentage but amps for load and alt instead.

Or maybe it's time to upgrade your engine monitor so it can be primary for volts and amps...

Edited by Steve W

Have you verified its not one of the inline fuses for it yet? Have you tried Mooney? Its repairable if you can find an instrument overhaul shop that has documentation on the instrument. If you have to replace it it would probably be more cost effective to put the cost towards a TSO'd engine monitor. 

You may want to check at this website;http://aircraftparts.aero/   It looks like they have a few.    I've had a couple avionics techs try to trouble shoot what's wrong with mine with no luck.  Mine is a 0326-003 for a 28v M20K, but looks very near identical to the OP's.  In trouble shooting I did some research and came across this search site in case mine needed to be replaced.  I've asked for a price quote via the website above with no response yet.

FYI, my gauge shows #2 Alt dead at all times, #1 off scale high even when only the master switch is turned on (engine not running, alt switches not on), and volt meter shows off-scale high when master on, but when the press to test volts button is pushed the needle swings to show just a few volts (looks like its working in reverse).  None if this changes when the engine is running or if the alt switches are engaged.  FYI, this just happened one day.  Worked fine and now not. 

Hope this helps in your search.  If the OP found a source for an instrument repair shop that overhauls these, I would be interested in knowing who that is.

William

Just wanted to give an update with good news!!!!  First thank you all for your replies.  So i found no instrument shops with this unit in their capabilities list.  Bummer!  So after some troubleshooting found that the voltmeter circuit was blowing the small ceramic fuse under the panel.  Those are hard to come by as well but found a box of a dozen on ebay!!!!  For 12$ phew!  Then at the end of my whits found dodson international they have 3 one was NOS but had a broken connector.  Not a problem since i can swap mine over.  Thanks again everyone!