Growing Family

I love MooneySpace and those of you who have been here a long time have probably noticed my postings have dropped the last few months.

I'm proud to say that my family is growing and doing well.  In April, my wife gave birth to our son and my daughter turned two in June.  It's been an amazing few years and I'm thrilled to have the support of my wife to attend Oshkosh this year.  I look forward to seeing who's around on Wednesday and Thursday.

Should we have a third child, we'll have to add an aircraft to the fleet with more than 4 seats now that every seat is claimed!!  My wife said the second aircraft needs to be pressurized!!  We don't plan to sell the Mooney.

Now that we are getting a bit more sleep as the little guy is about to turn three months, you'll see me posting again more often.

The Mid-Atlantic breakfast flights will resume.

And I hope you all sign up for Mooney Summit!!

-Seth

• Like 6