Foreflight no longer displaying traffic

I've got a Garmin GTX345 that sends a Bluetooth signal to my ipad's foreflight app (it also sends the data to a 430W).  Anyway, although traffic displays on my 430W, it ceased displaying on my ipad.  My aircraft continues to display on the ipad so I know the Bluetooth signal is working, but no traffic.

Anyone know what's going on here?

Thanks.

5 hours ago, RobertE said:

My aircraft continues to display on the ipad so I know the Bluetooth signal is working, but no traffic.

That's just the GPS displaying your present position - has nothing to do with traffic. As has been mentioned it sounds like the iPad is not paired with the 345. If the iPad is displaying ADS-B weather then the settings for traffic in Foreflight need to be changed.

Thanks for all the input, guys, but I THINK something else must be at work.  My iPad doesn't have cellular service and, so, doesn't have an internal gps.  I'll confirm it today, but I'm 99% sure that when I shut off Bluetooth (and so lose the connection with the gtx345) the airplane symbol disappears.  Any other thoughts would be appreciated.

Make sure "traffic" is highlighted on the Forflight drop down list. Same list/menu as TFRs, radar, etc. The traffic option is only displayed when you are connected to something capable of sending you traffic, or at least that's how mine shows up when connected to my Stratux. May have been disabled accidentally, I did that once. 

To close the loop on this, the problem appears to be a faulty antenna, so one is on order (with the added benefit that the new antenna will let me use SiriusXM weather, not the "legacy" XM weather.)  I'm told it's not unusual for the antenna I'm using (my setup is that the weather displays on a garmin 696 that is mounted in the panel, so it uses a portable antenna) to fail after a number of years.