n7106v(m20e) is all mine

It is pretty simple to pick some materials and do the sewing.  Flame resistant materials would be Best for your health and safety.

The whelen lighting site has the best page to determine what is required depending on the age of your particular ship.

look up Aircraft interiors and things like that for particular materials... search on flame testing to see how that is done.  Test your stuff to see how it burns.  If it goes up in a ball of flames like a '70s footy pajama, select a new material...

Best regards,

-a-

On ‎7‎/‎2‎/‎2017 at 9:54 AM, McMooney said:

Here she is 

20170702_093634.jpg

20170702_093650.jpg

20170702_093618.jpg

20170702_093550.jpg

Welcome to the site. Great colors and welcome to my world. Here is a pic of 7741M when I first got her. Looks like we had the same paint line. Then a few years later and a few dollars less. Mine is Serial #0024. Yours is #0040. Probably on the line together at one time.

green Mooney.jpg

Paint job.jpg

Ah the disco green paint job.   Hit it with a buffer and some wax.   If you have the Antique Moss interior your Mooney life is complete.

Search "Three Leather Hides"

If you make some suggestion of what you are going to put in the plane people have been known to go Mythbusters and show why your thinking may be off course.

For two bucks you can get some rocking stick on shades from wally world

you know I was thinking bout that, what's the best kinda wax?  was thinking of hitting it with some carnauba; probably take all day to wax.

found a guy at the airport, kdwh, who does avionics.  thinking about removing the HUGE beacon and replacing my kx170b with maybe a kx155 or gnc 255a.

would love a set of sl30's but man those things are expensive. 

i'm up for any excuse to go flying hehe. 

I purchased a winch from harbor freight for 10 bucks ( original price 165$ )  going to use it to pull the plane into the hangar.

Now that I've owned the plane, all of 1 week today, i'm feeling a bit overwhelmed.  Have no clue as what to do next.