Mooney Summit V Registration is now open

mike_elliott

(1) Great weekend of shared aviation and life experiences.

(2) Thanks to The headline names that Kevin @kpaul listed above and all the support people they are married to and/or  brought along! :) Msnames that are hard to find... @rocketman and @Ldrumheller

(3) Extra thanks to all the people that came up to me to introduce themselves (everybody introduced themselves to each other) I felt extra special.

(4) Thanks to the NJMPs for making me feel like I have all my stuff together.  That was my longest flight leg ever, 820nm.

(5) I had a top ten list that covers everybody... formators, vendors, timezone crossers, young guns, experienced guns, speakers, lunch table sharers, dinner table sharers, people I met because Craig started MS, people I have only met through PMs, People I met because they were traveling through NJ, Long time friends, short time friends, Mooney parents, Mooney kids, and I even met another chem-eng.!

(10) I look forward to seeing you all again, soon.

I raise my new Mooney mug to honor Mr. Gilliland who was on MS only too briefly.  You will be remembered for bettering the breed. Healthy Exhaust systems are very important.

Long live, and Go Mooney People!

Sincerely,

-a-

• Like 1

Lovely to meet so many new faces.  Wonderful to see some young ones there as well [mention=13319]Raptor05121[/mention] Jeff (sorry forgotten his handle), also nice to see [mention=7104]carusoam[/mention] and others. 

Thanks for s great safety summit [mention=11242]mike_elliott[/mention] and Don. And to all the others who go to such great effort to organise this event.  
Next year bigger and better (because better never stops). 
Andrew
Andrew, you hit it out of the park with your fantastic over water safety seminar today! Thank you for your invaluable contribution in making this the best Mooney Summit yet!

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

You flatter me too much Mike.  I have a new name for you as well, but I bet you know what that is. (I'll stay silent I promise).   
I've been called a lot of names, especially in the last 72 hrs, Andrew :) I'm sure I have earned most of them.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

• Like 1

14 hours ago, kpaul said:

@carusoam thanks for adding the MS aliases for Ron and Lee.

Next year, we will have a user field instead of N number for registration. Here you can put your call sign, mooney space name, endearing term, N number or whatever you want and it will be on your badges. while around 60 percent of our attendee's are on Mooneyspace, a number are not, including sponsors, SME's (Max,  Bruce Landsberg, Mari, etc) and it didn't make sense to co brand the Mooney Summit as a Mooneyspace event, just as it didn't make sense to co brand  the Mooney Summit as the Mooney Flyer event. This user election field should placate this request going forward.

Mike aka mike_elliott aka cementhead aka sweetiepie

This was my first Summit and my only regret is that it is only my first. The organizers did a wonderful job and I thoroughly enjoyed all the sessions. 

It was also great to meet in person, so many of you on this forum. Specifically @kpaul, @carusoam, @Alan Fox,  @Raptor05121, @Oldguy, @Bayern Speed, @Amelia and so many others...   It was also good to catch up with old friends @201er, @Bob_Belville, Ashley and Maria, and many more.

I'm looking forward to next year already.

• Like 4