Wanted: Hartzell prop hub for HC-C2YK-1BF with A or B suffix hub serial # to replace one with recurring AD

they have had long enough to check it out  you may have to check with them.  I would rather you check so they don't think I am trying to influence them.   They are good people in all the dealings I have had with them.  especially as opposed to western propeller in Troutville Oregon. 

On 7/22/2017 at 10:28 AM, acpartswhse said:

they have had long enough to check it out  you may have to check with them.  I would rather you check so they don't think I am trying to influence them.   They are good people in all the dealings I have had with them.  especially as opposed to western propeller in Troutville Oregon. 

Hi Jerry, I will call them tomorrow and see what the word is. Thanks

On ‎7‎/‎22‎/‎2017 at 10:28 AM, acpartswhse said:

Hi Jerry,

I spoke with Randy from East Coast and he said they have reviewed the hub and it has some damage that cannot be repaired during OH. He cannot to approve this hub for use in the OH of my propeller.  I was very disappointed to hear this but I must trust his judgement.  I am sorry to say that I cannot purchase this item from you. I thank you for the opportunity and I wish you well. Thanks for your help. Please let everyone know I am still in the market for that "B" hub!

Sincerely,

Mike

• 1 year later...