Need a mechanic

mccdeuce

6 hours ago, Yooper Rocketman said:

You're about 35 minutes from me in Lancair time.  If need be and weather ok, I'd be glad to get you and/or your partner home.  Trying to get hours on the Lancair so I can send it off to paint.  

If needed, call me on my cell at nine zero six, four five eight, 6989

Tom

Now there's an offer I might go to the UP and bend my bird to take advantage of! 

• Like 4

24 minutes ago, mccdeuce said:

@Yooper Rocketman thanks for the offer but I think we're going to fly her home from here. Get it to Lynn to repair. Even though there are some good mechanics up here I know and trust Lynn. 

If I was in your shoes, that's exactly what I would be doing!

Tom

17 hours ago, mccdeuce said:

@Yooper Rocketman thanks for the offer but I think we're going to fly her home from here. Get it to Lynn to repair. Even though there are some good mechanics up here I know and trust Lynn. 

Don't hesitate to let me know if you need a ride from/to AGL. I'm pretty sure I can find Chapel Hill.

51 minutes ago, mccdeuce said:

Plane is safely at AGL for work. Thanks for being awesome everyone for tips/ride offers.  We made it home uneventfully. 

Mark, I inspected the wing tip when I came back in from PDK last night. Sure doesn't look bad at all to my eye, hopefully the repairs won't take too long.