Oshkosh Airventure MooneySpace Get together on Monday night

yvesg

Note for Cliffy...

Something about BNL... modern singer songwriter story tellers. Similar to Harry chapin(?) (dead skunk in the middle if the road, bad bad Leroy Brown...)

They are neither bare naked, or ladies...

Either way, should be a good evening!

(this post was done from old memories, no internet resources were checked for accuracy)

Best regards,

-a-

The Mooney Caravan is preparing for the flight from KMSN to KOSH now. 51 Mooneys will me touching down around 11:30 CDT on runway 36 this morning. If anyone on the ground could take pictures :-)

Yves

• Like 1

All right folks... The Mooney Caravan landed around noon yesterday with 51 aircraft... all safely. If anyone took pictures on the ground it would be nice to post them here or somewhere.

The Mooney Caravan tent is installed at row 555. All Mooney pilots are welcome to come say hi. The Mooneyspace gathering will be held tonight at 6:30 PM as planned. We are very fortunate one of our MooneySpace member DVA through his aircraft maintenance business Van Allen Airmotives is sponsoring the event and providing funds to buy pizza, beer and other drinks. We will like last year accept donations. These donations will be split evenly between the Monney Caravan safety foundation and the MooneySpace web site. 

Yves

• Like 1

Thanks for all that attended. Thanks to Van Allen Airmotives. Thanks for all donations. We received a total of $604 in donations. This was counted by me and Alan Millet who is member of MooneySpace. As discussed before, the money is being split equally and remitted to the Mooney Caravan Safety foundation and Mooneyspace. I have remitted $302 to Robert Davis, CPA for the Mooney Caravan Safety foundation. I will send to Craig of Mooneyspace $302 as soon as I am back home and will post the receipt here.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bgcbE4WYI1Q

Yves

• Like 5