Oshkosh Airventure MooneySpace Get together on Monday night

yvesg

On 7/13/2017 at 11:20 PM, Guitarmaster said:

I will be coming up on Thursday.  It would be cool to have a get together later in the week!

Also flying in Thursday, would be great to have a second get together.  No food just meeting other mooney pilots. 

• Like 1

On 6/28/2017 at 10:06 PM, orionflt said:

I'll be there with Pankey.

Brian

Pankey's Sister just had foot surgery so she is not going to make it, But Katlyn will be there with me. Pankey may try to get to OSH Thursday from Columbus Ohio if she has a ride.

Brian

Current List:

• yvesg + 1
  • Ned Gravel + 1
  • Bob_Belville + 1
  • DVA
  • Amillet
  • KSMooniac + 1
  • kpaul + 1
  • JohnB + 1
  • BDPetersen
  • SabreMech
  • Marcopolo + 1
  • Oscar Avalle
  • DanM20C
  • StinkBug + 1
  • orionflt + 1
  • Wildhorsesracing + 1
  • Hector + 1
  • Yooper Rocketman + 1
  • exM20K
  • supercop0184 + 1
  • cliffy + 1
  • mooneygirl + 1 (BFF Cat)
  • 170driver
  • DaV8or + 1
  • Lance Keve + 1
  • C-GHIJ
  • Southernpilot
  • Merrja
  • Allen Osbourne
  • Mooneyman + 1
  • Brandonwalker + Jim
  • Danb + 1
  • Dave Marten
  • Lotsofgadgets + 2
  • BDPetersen + 1
  • Bob + 1
  • N9201A
  • Greg_D  + 1

Headcount =  62

• Like 1

10 hours ago, BDPetersen said:

Just realized this is same time as the BNL concert. You all better be entertaining.

Realized this too.  Wife and I will be at the concert.  Have fun, glad I met most of ya'll the last coupla years.

28 minutes ago, Andy95W said:

Realized this too.  Wife and I will be at the concert.  Have fun, glad I met most of ya'll the last coupla years.

See you at the concert.

Clarence

10 hours ago, BDPetersen said:

Actually a stand up concert at the end of an OSH day can be a bit much. I will look forward to finding beer and pizza waiting in N40. BNL sounds fine on my truck radio. Let's see, where did I put that 8 track . . .

(Psst- If you take a chair, you won't have to stand up.)

8 track?  How old do you think the Bare Naked Ladies are?  Late 90's-early 2000's-ish rock band.  "If I had a Million Dollars" and the theme to "The Big Bang Theory" are two you all might recognize.

And they're Canadian, which is probably why Clarence is going, but doesn't explain why Ned and Yves aren't?

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Andy95W said:

(Psst- If you take a chair, you won't have to stand up.)

8 track?  How old do you think the Bare Naked Ladies are?  Late 90's-early 2000's-ish rock band.  "If I had a Million Dollars" and the theme to "The Big Bang Theory" are two you all might recognize.

And they're Canadian, which is probably why Clarence is going, but doesn't explain why Ned and Yves aren't?

Because we are the organisers?????

• Like 1

Some of you participated last year. It was a first for us to get this going.
- Lessons learned: Buy more pizza, buy some beer.
We managed last year to collect donation money for the MooneySpace site AND the Mooney Caravan safety foundation. After paying for the pizza and the tags, the remaining money was split evenly between the two.
From memory we had TWO donators who donated $50 USD each: Hector and Drapo. Thanks for this folks! I I forgot someone, please let me know.
I am asking you folks how much interest we have. This is what we are looking at:
When? Monday July 24th
Time: 6:30 PM (No End time)
Pizza will be ordered
Beer will be purchased
Name tags (cheap ones but they work) with MooneySpace call sign will be prepared in advance
We will ask for donations again to pay for the Pizza and the beer. Any remaining money will be again distributed evenly between the two entities mentioned above.
Please let us know if you plan to attend and how many persons.
Yves and Ned

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Bobby:

You are more than welcome.  

Yves has the list and he will update it this weekend.  As it is now 08:05 am our time, Yves is about 5 minutes from departure for the 3hr 27 min flight to Customs Clearance in Sault-Ste-Marie, Michigan (see http://flightaware.com/live/flight/CFQKM) before heading to Madison, WI for the gathering of the Mooney Caravan .  As a result, he may not have had the opportunity to print the cute name tags shown above for the two of you, but we will have something to stick on and identify you to the crowd.

This OK?

I am looking for a fellow Mooney owner at Oshkosh to help me out....Garmin has a special promotion going on...they are giving out rebate coupons only at Oshkosh....I am looking to get the GTN650...this coupon has to be signed by the Garmin rep....my tail number is n1144w if you need it...if you can get it....mail to

larry nimmo

11401 chapel rd

cordova md 21625

your assistance will be appreciated