Mooney Ride in San Diego

nm3868

Hey all, I am really seriously thinking about pulling the trigger on a "vintage" Mooney, but I really would love to get a ride in one first, I'm based in San Diego, CA and I would most certainly pay for your fuel and buy lunch!

Edited by nm3868

My schedule is fairly packed right now with spare time being taken up by some long flights to UT and ID in the coming weeks. However if you are still looking for a ride in August I could probably swing down that way. I am at Corona so it's only a short hop. I have a 1965 M20D which was converted to CS prop and retract making it essentially a C.

9 hours ago, stevesm20b said:

My M20B is for sale. I would be happy to give you a ride. It's based in KAPV right now.

I would love that, ill see if I can get my instructor to sign me off for a solo up there and we can get together soon!

• Like 1