Wanted: Ovation

Lee A.

How do you know that you want an ovation?   What is your mission?  I thought that I wanted one, too.  It is an amazing plane, and maybe one of the best all around mooney aircraft every made (yes, there will be some debate that you can read all about on this site).  By complete chance/fate/intervention I ended up with an Acclaim.   It turns out that this was the airplane that I really needed.    Tell us what you are looking to accomplish and I am sure that the community will come up with some good suggestions for you.  Listen to them.  I was stubborn at first and thought that I knew what I needed.   I was wrong,  Everyone else talking to me was right.   It was my good luck and someone else's bad luck that I ended up with the airplane that I did.

Brad

• Like 1

Brad has given another reason to call Jimmy and/or David

I had a C, wanted J, then spoke with an owner of a Missile, then I spoke with David again... I Bought an O, and I am still pretty happy with it! :)

I would be even happier with an Acclaim... but, the newer more powerful (at altitude) bird comes with a larger price tag...

Often AAA has multiple high end Mooneys onhand for a nice looksee by potential buyers.  I haven't been there in a while. 

Are you able to visit?  http://www.allamericanaircraft.com/default.htm

Best regards,

-a-

Edited by carusoam
  • Like 1

I was just at AAA on Friday... I was there "helping" with the pre-buy walk around on a Rocket. It was a bit concerning that the buyer isn't on this site. And when I suggested, wasn't all that interested.

I can say that AAA has some really nice airplanes in that hangar. There are a couple of really nice O's, among other's. But don't wait around. The market for nice Mooneys seems to be very strong right now. AAA delivered their 20th Mooney of 2017 over the weekend.

• Like 4

Signs of a stronger economy...

Planes are selling, and fancy cars are coming out more often...

Oddities of the stronger economy come with some weirder ads from Etrade...

I hope Paul's Rocket friend has some support coming from somewhere.

Best regards,

-a-

Edited by carusoam