Does this count as a Mooney accident?

http://wane.com/2017/06/09/small-plane-crashes-before-take-off/

DEKALB COUNTY, Ind. (WANE)  A helicopter pilot who was in the air Friday noticed a small plane had crashed into a building. He circled overhead so officers could locate the crash site.

Investigators said the plane struck support posts that were front of a pole barn on County Road 37 east of Auburn. It did not actually make contact with the barn itself. The pilot, 77-year-old Michael Mooney, said the crash happened Thursday as he attempted to take off, but the grassy field airstrip was too rough and he lost control. The plane was never in the air.

The FAA will handle the investigation. Mooney was not hurt.

Edited by Jim Peace

Very fortunate spacing of those support uprights....just struck outboard of the fuel tank...plus the gear absorbing most of the forward energy when they struck the edge of deck...meant the Piper had very little momentum left so supports weren't taken out and roof overhang collapsing on to cabin.A little luck I think

In reference to another thread I tried to look up something about the submarine Mooney.  What I got was an actual submarine crash (the USS San Fransico hit an undersea mountain) who's captain was named Mooney.  Interesting read too.