FS: SOLD. Garmin SL30 Complete High Serial Number 4-Sale

This SL30 is a high serial number in pretty beautiful condition.
No AD's applies to this high S/N.
Comes with Tray, Connectors, Finished RG-400 Antenna Coax Leads about 15" long.
Pretty sure I still have the original box.
Please see pictures... $3000. + shipping & fees.

Garmin SL30-On S-N 25909037.jpg

Garmin SL30 S-N 25909037 Front.jpg

Garmin SL30 S-N 25909037 Rear.jpg

Garmin SL30 S-N 25909219 Bottom Tags.jpeg

Garmin SL30 ID Tag S-N 25909037.jpg

Garmin SL30 S-N 25909037 Box.jpg

Edited by drb930

that is a great unit and was one of the items i was looking at for a back up but the market price is way too high. I ended up putting in a KY-97 that was given to me but I looked at the SL-30, GTX-300 and a second 430, it was amazing how close the pricing is between the SL-30 and the GTX 300, the 430 is a few thousand more but not a big jump. I would have expected the SL-30 and GTX-300 to be 1/2 to 2/3rd s the selling price by now.

Brian 

14 minutes ago, orionflt said:

that is a great unit and was one of the items i was looking at for a back up but the market price is way too high. I ended up putting in a KY-97 that was given to me but I looked at the SL-30, GTX-300 and a second 430, it was amazing how close the pricing is between the SL-30 and the GTX 300, the 430 is a few thousand more but not a big jump. I would have expected the SL-30 and GTX-300 to be 1/2 to 2/3rd s the selling price by now.

Brian 

Brian,

I have to agree with this.

They are still selling on flea bay for $3500, they were only about $3800. brand new.

There is still not anything on the market that compares the SL30 for size and capability.

1.3" in height, approved for nav with its own built in deviation indicator, built-in intercom system.

Then of course Garmin stopped producing them.

Thanks,

Dave

Hey Dave,

Welcome aboard...

I see you found a way to follow the thread... (your crumb trail said so(?))

You may want to put a location in your avatar data fields.  This is helpful for anyone that may be interested in buying the system.

Some rough detail for location can be helpful. A simple Mooney flight away... :)

Best regards,

-a-

• 1 year later...
  • 2 months later...