Mooney Caravan Best Coast Flyers T-shirts!!!

StinkBug

I sent out an email a few days ago to the google group, but I know not everyone is on there. We're getting ready to have a run of shirts done with the Best Coast logo, and need to get a count of who wants them. Price is $10 each and I'll deliver to MSN. Shoot me an email with size and number of shirts if you'd like to be put on the list. stnkbg1@gmail.com

Thanks!

-Puddles

Edited by StinkBug

This is the logo that'll be on the shirts, large on the back, smaller on the chest. You're a bit on the wrong coast, but if you really wanna represent the Best Coast I don't have a problem putting you on the list :-p

Best Coast.JPG

• Like 2

18 hours ago, StinkBug said:

Some might, but they would be wrong :P

Especially right now, with Tropical Storm Cindy wandering around. It won't amount to much, but we're expecting 4-5" of rain here, a Mooney hour inland. We're already running about 12" more than normal this year.

Ya'll have fun out there in Dry Country!

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Dave Piehler said:

With all due respect to the geographical jingoism which has gone before, I'd suggest that the best "coast" of all is that of Lake Winnebago at Oshkosh.

Dave

And OSH just so happens to be on the west side of that body of water, so it still works :-p

• 1 month later...
I got mine today! I'll be wearing it tomorrow. 
Thanks!

Wearing mine today, and my son's hoodie has spawned three more hoodie orders from omitted family members. Oops!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Glad to hear it guys! I just got back in town after a second summer trip. Sounds like a few people are looking for hoodies so I'll talk to the shirt place and start putting together another order. I also have a small handful of extra T-Shirts in case anyone missed out and would still like one.