4th of July at KUKT

For all of you who love to come to our cookouts at Quakertown, Pankey and I will be cooking out on the 4th of July at the airport.

we normally start between 3 and 4 pm giving us time to clean up and sit back to watch the fireworks from the ramp of the hanger. we can usually see 2-3 shows at the same time plus what ever is going on in the neighborhood. 

Everybody is welcome, as always you are encouraged to bring something but we wont turn you away if you don't.

Brian

• Like 2

let me know when you come out, we can get together. depending on where you are going maybe we can host you.
Brian

How much interest you getting Brian? Jack has been talking about doing a Mooney fly-in here this Fall.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro
  • Like 2

Dan. Quakertown for the 4th of July.

Chris, Haven't got much of a response yet, in the past we have varied from 10-30. I'm sure we will get mostly local friends at this but we wanted to put it out there for anyone who didn't have any plans and wanted some thing to do.

16 hours ago, Marauder said:

Jack is my next door neighbor here. I'm with him right now listening him preach about healthcare. Fat lady soon to be launched.

99d947e2316ef1e78610d82861efa5a1.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Nice to see he still sports the cigar.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
3 hours ago, Hyett6420 said:

I really think you should hold one at SW1A 0AA.  (Hint, google will help).  Would appeal to a lot of peoples sense of humour. :)

Is that so we can celebrate BREXIT 1776 with your politicians? ;)

Weather is looking good. Low 80's, not too sunny. All kinds of animals on the grill. It's going to be a good 4th of July. Come on out to KUKT, Quakertown PA, after 3PM. Bring your family and some food items. See ya there.

Weather is looking good. Low 80's, not too sunny. All kinds of animals on the grill. It's going to be a good 4th of July. Come on out to KUKT, Quakertown PA, after 3PM. Bring your family and some food items. See ya there.

Well Mike, I'd come if I could catch a ride. Plane is in annual and Jack M isn't planning on coming up. Little too far of a ride by car for me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

30 minutes ago, Marauder said:

Well Mike, I'd come if I could catch a ride. Plane is in annual and Jack M isn't planning on coming up. Little too far of a ride by car for me.

Sorry, I'm at my weight limit already and they're skinny!