J or F close to me?

Mcstealth

Went to my testosterone doctor yesterday. Figured out he was a pilot.  He doesn't own now, but his family has in the past had a Tri Pacer and a Senneca. Anyway. He casually mentioned he might like a 182 for his mission, and may be looking. I asked him his mission and specifics. I then proceed to broaden his knowledge envelope. The J and F are spot on for his mission. I want to get him his first Mooney ride. I know Lance and Rainman are right down the road from me and GSXR is Mooney close, but they are all turbos drivers. Who is close to Kerrville with a short body?  

Thanks in advance. 

DF

2 hours ago, Mcstealth said:

Went to my testosterone doctor yesterday. Figured out he was a pilot.  He doesn't own now, but his family has in the past had a Tri Pacer and a Senneca. Anyway. He casually mentioned he might like a 182 for his mission, and may be looking. I asked him his mission and specifics. I then proceed to broaden his knowledge envelope. The J and F are spot on for his mission. I want to get him his first Mooney ride. I know Lance and Rainman are right down the road from me and GSXR is Mooney close, but they are all turbos drivers. Who is close to Kerrville with a short body?  

Thanks in advance. 

DF

Can't find any Mooney's in Kerrville? :P

• Like 3

@bucko is based in San Marcos with an E. @cnoe is in Houston with a J. I'll be happy to give him a ride in a 252. @Rhino is a Doc in Kerrville (actually might be in Fredericksburg) with a 231. They might know each other.

Since he's a doctor, he probably wants a turbo anyway ;-)

• Like 1

3 hours ago, gsxrpilot said:

@bucko is based in San Marcos with an E. @cnoe is in Houston with a J. I'll be happy to give him a ride in a 252. @Rhino is a Doc in Kerrville (actually might be in Fredericksburg) with a 231. They might know each other.

Do not pass go, do not collect $200 head directly to turbo land.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, gsxrpilot said:

Forgot @Rhino

Actually, all Models will fit his mission, but he has a car seat kid  so I leaned toward the F-J. 

Thanks Fireblade, I mean R1, err Ninja,......... ;)

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, cnoe said:

It may be time for a road trip.

All American Aircraft (http://www.allamericanaircraft.com/default.htm) is only 59 miles from Kerrville. They show a baker's dozen Mooney's in their current inventory.

If either of you are in Houston I'd be happy to give you the $2 tour if I'm around.

Mannn. Whatever happened to the nickel tour?