94 Mooney M20M: TKS, GTN750. This Week Only

23 minutes ago, Caio said:

Man that’s a perfect comment!!!! emoji23.pngemoji23.pngemoji23.png
There are so many different options, super cool options but in the end of the day, for e every mission there’s the right plane...

I liked the idea of putting the head between the knees thought.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Looks like you found your plane...Jimmy is a first rate broker!

• Like 1

• 3 months later...
On ‎6‎/‎16‎/‎2017 at 10:37 PM, Danb said:

The reliability of my G-1000 has been awesome, I believe I have the first BravoGX made, never had either the MFD or PFD out or worked on for maintenance or repair. Thats over 12 years of maintenance free for the G1000, now don't jinx me. 

Flat rate repairs on G1000 PFDs is about 2000 dollars , I don't think there is a component in that system , that has a flat rate higher ....Also it is a fully modular system , meaning any component can come out in minutes.....Probably less expensive to repair than most systems...

It is an amazing plane and priced right especially with a complete new avionics package and TKS. Unfortunately the market was quite soft, I guess people like spending 3/4 of a million for SR22's. More activity on 64HK lately, should sell soon and someone will get a great deal. Recent annual and it's at All American in San Antonio. 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, WorldWiseTrade said:

It is an amazing plane and priced right especially with a complete new avionics package and TKS. Unfortunately the market was quite soft, I guess people like spending 3/4 of a million for SR22's. More activity on 64HK lately, should sell soon and someone will get a great deal. Recent annual and it's at All American in San Antonio. 

Looks like a really nice plane.  I talked to Jimmy about it a couple months ago.

10 hours ago, WorldWiseTrade said:

Should sell soon, several interested parties

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Is AAA just brokering it for you or are they selling it themselves?  I might be interested in moving up from a 231.

• 2 months later...