Foreflight track log bug

Went on  a flight last Wednesday to meet up with another pilot in KIER and pick up a few puppies to take to a rescue. Set up the Foreflight as usual with the departure, destination, altitude, my tail number etc just like I have been doing for 10 months. My tail number is N6897V. I was meeting a pilot flying N181EJ. The only reference to his tail number is in an email for the trip plan. Somehow Foreflight picked up his tail number and attached it to my track log/flight. I have reached out to Foreflight and they asked for another flight with data logging turned on to see if they can find anything. Has anyone encountered this bug with Foreflight?

• Like 1

Flew two legs on Sunday with no problems. Turned on the logging as ForeFlight requested. Sent them the information but I think it was not much help since everything worked properly. They said turn the logging off and they will keep an eye on it, whatever that means. I will update if this happens again.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk