RIde to Maxwell ? (later June 2017)

Carl S

I just dropped my J off with Don Maxwell on Monday and expect it will be out in a couple weeks.  I am looking for someone that may be dropping their Mooney off for service or annual so that I can share a ride out and give a ride back. Home base is KGKY (Arlington TX).    

I just dropped my J off with Don Maxwell on Monday and expect it will be out in a couple weeks.  I am looking for someone that may be dropping their Mooney off for service or annual so that I can share a ride out and give a ride back. Home base is KGKY (Arlington TX).    

I'm based at t67 hicks - if I'm in town and available when you're ready - I'll run ya out there. Just let me know!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thank you, and thanks for letting me know about the double post. I think I have that resolved now.  Do you have one of those cool hangar homes out at Hicks?  

Carl

No problem - I sure wish I did!!! That's the ultimate goal but won't Happen for a while lol. I rent a t hangar out there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• 4 weeks later...