Hello Fellow Mooney owners

May I introduce to you myself, my name is Sameer and I'm the lead man on a Cessna Skymaster restoration project at Region of Waterloo International Airport CYKF in Ontario, Canada. Recently we acquired a 1959-1960 Mooney M20A Serial # 1022's fuselage with horizontal Stabilizer assembly, vertical fin and a rudder. This fuselage also came with some parts that are no use to us as we will be using fuselage  mainly for structural training purposes for our present and future members. We have decided to sell certain parts from this Mooney to assist our project financially. Please let me know if there is any interest in parts form this aircraft. Over all condition this aircraft is very good for it's age, we haven't found and corrosion in it. Thanks

20170604_141347.jpg

20170604_141418.jpg

Edited by MooneyAVM

Hey Sameer,

Does it have the original wooden tail or a replaced aluminum one?

You might want to support your offer with as many photographs as you can upload... parts and partnumbers will be important to somebody.

we have a few M20A members around here that may have a need for something that you have.

Best regards,

-a-

Hi Carusorm,

Unfortunately it has aluminum tail and the rudder. I believe at one time this aircraft had a wooden wing covered with fabric material.

We'll go through the parts, post their pictures, visual condition and part numbers if we could find them on the part itself. 

Wasn't sure how much interest would be their in this aircraft.

Edited by MooneyAVM

12 hours ago, kerry said:

Can you tell me if it has a hat rack(a self above and behind the luggage compartment).  I can't tell from the picture.

I will once I go back to the hangar. I intend to take whole bunch of pictures of all the parts with their part numbers and post them on here.

12 hours ago, kerry said:

It's more fortunate you have an aluminum tail and rudder.  A wood tail would be basically worthless.  I believe many vintage pre-J models could have use of your A model for parts.

Aluminum vertical fin and it's rudder are in excellent condition, in my opinion best parts of this aircraft. 

It's good to see there is interest in the parts from this vintage aircraft. 

On 6/5/2017 at 5:41 PM, MooneyAVM said:

Please let me know if there is any interest in parts form this aircraft.

Gawd, I would kill to have those panel access bays in my E. Alas, not going to happen.

• 2 weeks later...
On 26/06/2017 at 11:15 PM, mike20papa said:

I know of an A model owner/restoration project  - in Australia - the owner is looking for the back seat.  DO you have one?  He will arrange shipment via US connection.  Joe

Hi Joe 

Sorry none of the seats or seat frames came with this fuselage.

Edited by MooneyAVM